Friday, November 5, 2010

Ok... first topic...

HIYA :D

I, Peppermeek, has found herself on this site where i can blog. Though, I would only be blogging for once or twice a month.(As if other people would read my blogs). Imma tell you this really quick and what I specifically don't do-
I DO NOT POST EVERY 10 SECONDS ABOUT WHAT I JUST DID!!!! (That's not my thang).

Anyways, on to my topic :3

Hello Panda vs. Pocky
The two popular Asian snacks that compete each other. I once tried both. The Pocky was better to me because of it's flavor and the urge of having more. My friends at school call it "crack" because it's so good. But later on you don't want to eat a lot once you move around.

Hello Panda's products are so cheezy D:<!!! On the box I saw the melting chocolate coming out of the cookie which made me buy it. When I took a bite, all the chocolate was chunked up onto the opposite side, not even oozing out! OY!!! I was a little crabby about that. I didn't even liked how it tasted either.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like Hello Panda used to be good when I was a kid.... but it's possible that I have nostalgia goggles on!

    ReplyDelete